Luke 5: 5-6 " Sir," Simon replied, "we worked hard all last night and didn't catch a thing. But if you say so, we'll try again." And this time their nets were so full they began to tear!
Do you ever hesitate or ignore when God tells you something? I do. A lot more often than I'd like to admit. I used to reason it out, like, " was that really you God?" or "if that's really you than........"Sometimes I miss Him because of all the negative thoughts in my head. Now, mostly, my hesitation comes from fear and doubt. I have lived in the shadows for so long that, even though I am saved, it is hard to step into the light where I belong.
I was encouraged and reminded through study this morning that Jesus is right there and here knowing me ( knowing ALL about me) and loving me, and telling me to go again. To try again.
So, instead of putting up the excuses or reasons( excuses stuffed with lies), and staying in the shadow of doubts and fear, join me today in stepping into the light once again at God's say so. After all, it's where we belong.
No comments:
Post a Comment